Thursday, June 20, 2013

Standing in the Gap - June 13, 2013





Isaiah 55:11

So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth;
It will not return to Me empty,
Without accomplishing what I desire,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.



Shaker Medical Center, Cleveland





It's another cold, rainy day in NE Ohio; not quite the weather we like in June, but it is still spring after all.

 

There were five of us today pleading for babies' lives at the killing place today. Thirteen women went in for abortions... 11 black and 2 white.   Statistically, blacks are aborted at three times the rate of whites; but today it was more like five times!  :(


 



 
 
 
 
 

One abortion-minded woman and her companion got out of the car. As I approached them with information the pregnant woman put her fingers in her ears and started saying, “I’m not going to listen to you.  I don’t want to hear it. Lalalalala.”  I continued to try to speak with her and give her information, but she kept repeating those phrases and wouldn’t even look at me.  Her companion listened as we walked and took the info; but they went in and as far as I know they did not come out. I couldn't help but cry that she was so hard-hearted that she wouldn't even listen to what I had to say or take the pre-abortion pack and get all the facts.  Dale reminded me that the battle is the Lord's; and while I know that, I can't help but cry.

Five women took information from us. The last one in and her companions took information from us but still went in. A little while later they came out of the clinic. Pastor Dale said, "I hope we don't see you back here." She didn't say anything, but she smiled at him and left.  Pastor Dale said she wouldn't have had time for any procedures since they are seen in the order they arrive. We are hoping and praying that was a save. I guess only the Lord knows, but we were there and told them the truth.  

Several tracts were given to passersby.  Please pray that God will use them to draw people to Himself.

Joyful in Jesus,
Laura :)




Rescue the Perishing by Francis J. Crosby

  1. Rescue the perishing, care for the dying,
    Snatch them in pity from sin and the grave;
    Weep o’er the erring one, lift up the fallen,
    Tell them of Jesus, the mighty to save.

    • Rescue the perishing, care for the dying,
      Jesus is merciful, Jesus will save.
  2. Though they are slighting Him, still He is waiting,
    Waiting the penitent child to receive;
    Plead with them earnestly, plead with them gently;
    He will forgive if they only believe.
  3. Down in the human heart, crushed by the tempter,
    Feelings lie buried that grace can restore;
    Touched by a loving heart, wakened by kindness,
    Chords that were broken will vibrate once more.
  4. Rescue the perishing, duty demands it;
    Strength for thy labor the Lord will provide;
    Back to the narrow way patiently win them;
    Tell the poor wand’rer a Savior has died.
Rescue the perishing, care for the dying,
Jesus is merciful, Jesus will save.




No comments:

Post a Comment